Saturday, April 08, 2006

Spring Cleaning...

Out with the old, in the new... Spring is a time to lighten up!!

I took this literally today.

This was me this morning:

[Yep, that's me, I swear! Look at that hair! It's not really curly at all - that's just from putting it up wet and letting it dry. :) ]

Okay - anyways!

Here is me now!:




I donated right around 11" to Locks of Love - and got the cute cut gratis! I was so glad to be able to help; I am admittedly vain about my hair, and am thrilled that I might be able to give that opportunity to someone else, who needs it more than I! Even better was seeing all the people that turned out to the event to donate their hair also... everyone from little girls getting their first cuts, to old biker dudes chopping off their ponies. When I left, they were past their 50th cut [with a 10" minimum, mind you!] and still had a long line left to go!!

Things have been going really well for me. I feel like I'm ridding my life of "heavy" things, so to speak. The semester is starting to wrap up - I just gave a huge presentation on Thursday [30% of my grade, if I recall correctly] - I threw it together last minute Wednesday night, expounded upon my guacamole pictorial, and got - get this - a 99%. The one point I lost was for letting my summary slide run over to two slides. It felt great to get that out of the way, and do it well. I also finally drove out to my old school, soon to be my current school again, and had my transcripts sent to the community college so I can get my associate's this spring. Another check off the list!

I still haven't been crocheting. My desire has been squelched for the moment- I hope it comes back soon. I have things to make!

17 Comments:

Blogger Deneen said...

Natalie, you look terrific with short hair! I'll have to look for some silver danglies for ya-

9:38 PM  
Blogger none said...

Absolutely love it! ps...change the date stamp on your camera. :)

12:17 AM  
Blogger Jessica said...

Love the cut - really cute!

6:52 AM  
Blogger sara said...

You are such a cutie! looks great and you did a good deed!

11:31 AM  
Blogger noricum said...

Great haircut! It really looks good on you. :)

12:10 PM  
Blogger Lucy said...

Very nice....and so nice that you donated your locks.

3:48 PM  
Blogger Megan said...

Love the hair, and congrats on the fab grade!

5:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great hairstyle! Very flattering!
Congrats on the presentation!

6:08 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

It came out so cute! And bravo on donating!

6:44 PM  
Blogger Kellycat said...

I think that is terrific that you donated your hair! I'll have to look for a place to do that in my area before I get mine cut for the summer. Your adorable with the short hair! :)

8:12 PM  
Blogger Hunny said...

I think it looks great!! The short hair looks nice on you!!

10:13 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Very cute hair cut! It looks really good on you.

2:21 PM  
Blogger Joy said...

Ohhhh! So gorgeous! I love it! That length is very flattering on you! And your donation is awesome as well! :)

6:09 PM  
Blogger Pink said...

Cute hair...and somebody else will get cute hair too...wtg!

9:08 PM  
Blogger Jewels said...

I love the new Natalie haircut. Wow, you are going to LOVE the easiness of it for the summer too. So cool on the donating too.

8:25 PM  
Blogger CraftyCritter said...

Love the hair Natalie.....and Bravo for donating! Just think less shampoo time, LOL!

9:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a selfless act, donating your beautiful locks you are a good person Natalie.

Does your head feel like it just wants to flop from side to side now that all the weight is off??? LOL

5:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home