Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Perspective

Well, things didn't work out quite how I'd hoped. I'm not letting it get me down, though... Instead of not graduating on time, I'm seeing it as taking a summer off, LOL. Yeah, the Enrollment Officials weren't helpful at all; there was only so much frustration I could take before it just wasn't worth it.

So, from here, I have to make an appointment with an advisor at OU to see what they recommend for my transfer. I need to register for my fall classes, and when August rolls around, I'm going to dual enroll and just obtain my associate's for the winter. Fall's going to be a bitch, but I have a whole summer of relaxing to prepare.

Not really, LOL, since of course I will be working - I expect they'll be scheduling me for a full 40 hours over the summer, but oh well. I need the money; gotta do various repairs to my car, totaling about $500, to get it safe to drive the distance out to OU and back; and I want to be able to just pay outright for my one class at OCC. My parents and Kris both seem to think I'm going to be just fine with all this and are supporting me, so that's helpful. [Remind me I said this in September, kay?]

Okay, I'm gonna go now, since I've actually got an Econo-Shopper in progress and I want to finish it up before I loose steam. I'm not even halfway through the mesh part, LOL.

One more thing - I've got another new board to plug, this one is crochet only - Check it out here at Simply Crochet!! Enjoy - 'night, all.

5 Comments:

Blogger Deneen said...

I am sorry it didn't work out-I was thinking about ya today.

I'm halfway done my Econo-Shopper too!

9:15 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

Thanks for the link to the other forum. I hot trotted on over there and saw some other people I know.

10:46 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

You have to do what ya have to do. It'll all work out I am sure. You have your famiy and Kris pulling for ya plus all us friends too. You'll do fine.

10:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, sucky. I was hoping it'd work out for you. That sucks that you'll have to do it all at once in the fall, but you'll get through it...

12:38 PM  
Blogger Lucy said...

Hey...you're young. Just read an article about a lady who finally graduated college at 84!

12:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home