Tuesday, April 25, 2006

I'm here...

I just haven't had anything to say.

I haven't been crocheting. I need to get a project done for my DCSP, who is a darling, so I can be done with all obligations. [My mom wants some dishcloths, but that doesn't count.]

I have been working, a little, and wrapping up the semester... this is finals week and I had my German oral final tonight. I'd say I did... nicht so gut... LOL, I choked on some vocab and couldn't figure out how to answer some of the questions. Whatever. As long as I get credit, I'll be happy - I need to apply for my degree so that I will hopefully have it by fall. If not, it's not the end of the world, but it might be tricky registering for certain classes without it.

I have been on a shopping binge... perhaps this is why I have been in such a good mood lately, I swear when I spend money I am a happier person. But really - I got a great pair of gauchos 40% off at Pennies the other night, and get this - the capris I bought for work? - one size smaller! I've been on an earrings thing, too - I was gifted/RAOKed a beautiful pair from a great friend at DoD and have discovered they go with *everything!* Prima! It's also totally ego stroking that I've been getting mad compliments since I chopped my hair off... even the waitress at our fav hole-in-the-wall told me I "look much better with short hair!" How can I not love that?

Alright, gotta run... I've been feeling a headache growing on me so I need to grab some Advil!! Hugs, all!

Oh, and Tasha - I was so glad to see your comment!! Drop me an email [nmnenado at yahoo dot com] when you get a chance; I'd love to hear how grad school is going for you!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, lets see them earrings! lol

12:30 AM  
Blogger CraftyCritter said...

Yea where the earrings?

Nothing wrong with being a babe Natalie....enjoy it!

3:39 AM  
Blogger Deneen said...

Well, you have finally posted (LOL). How does German oral differ from any other oral?

3:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home