Thursday, February 16, 2006

A shitty excuse for a post...

but I saw this on Wendy's blog and I'd still like to know what you think about me.

I haven't really been crocheting, even though the Olympics are going on - I had to do a last minute switch in my project, since I couldn't find enough Amore in one color to make a sweater. Instead, I started a graphghan with this could pic, and it's such a pain in the ass I just can't get motivated on it. It would look awesome in my room, but I feel like maybe I should've started with a pillow...

Once I get my groove back I'll be here more. It's like I create this pressure for myself; after going so long without blogging, I feel like when I do it should be worthwhile. But I haven't had anything worthwhile to say, so I haven't been bloggging... It's a vicious cycle.

Hugs.

3 Comments:

Blogger Deneen said...

Ah, at least I know you're alive! I figured you were so busy studying you didn't have time for us-

4:25 PM  
Blogger Kimberly said...

Come back!!!!! Find that blogging mojo! Must be the February Blogging Blahs! Can we make that a holiday?

12:34 PM  
Blogger Jewels said...

I go thru the same thing, stumbling block or no pic of progress on something and then I don't write, gar, self pressure for nuthin. hang in, come back girl :)

9:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home