Friday, February 24, 2006

In Case You Needed Any More Affirmation -

This article at Supernaturale confirms it at least several dozen times over: crochet rocks hard. [And shoutout to Regina, too - what a great plug! You've been all over the place lately, girl!]

I have whored my SnBCrochet review around a little bit, and managed to muster over 1000 hits today. [Very respectable, if I do say so myself - usually I am right around 200/day, thanks to my Hippie Hat pattern being up at CPC...]

Tomorrow after work, I hope to share my guacamole-making "pictorial" [picture-tutorial?] with you - YUM!

3 Comments:

Blogger Deneen said...

It was an awesome review! I get a ton of hits everyday from my patterns on CPC too. Do you get lots of emails regarding your patterns?

Mike makes a wicked guacomole and I thought about doing a tutorial with it on Foodie Friday!

7:08 AM  
Blogger Mandi said...

Thanks for sharing the article! I'd seen some of the work before, but now I've discovered a few more heroines.

10:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! 1000 hits! Clearly, I need to spice up my titles a bit!

2:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home