Thursday, January 05, 2006

OMG - I'm double posting!

WTF is up with me, anyways?

It's just cuz I was going thru my bloglines before it gets too out of control... And I saw that quite a few of you out in blogland have been doing this seven meme that's going around - then I saw that Sara made me one of her seven - number one of her seven, in fact, which makes me feel quite special and obligated to play along.

So, here goes:

A. Seven things to do before I die

1. Make peirogis and applesauce the real way, like my grama
2. Own a Cobra 427. I'd die to have one of the real ones, but I'll realistically be able to afford a remake or a kit car.
3. Judge the Cannabis Cup in Amsterdam.
4. Spend time in Ireland.
5. Visit all 50 states... last count I had almost half!
6. Dare I say [type?] it - learn to knit.
7. Have an up north place.

B. Seven things I cannot do

1. Wear fancy shoes. I have fat very wide feet, so trying on most heels is laughable.
2. Blow smoke OOOs. I have tried. Many, many times. I look like an ass and come no where close - not even UUUs.
3. Stand on the back of a galloping horse [saving this one from Sara, cuz I can't do that either.]
4. auto maintenance/repair. Playing the helpless female card here, but that's what my dad and Kris are for.
5. Be quick at anything. I'm pretty much always running behind - y'know the old stoner joke, "chronically late?" That's me.
6. Eat pickles. They fucking gross me out.
7. Water ski. I'm ashamed to admit it, but I've only ever gone about 20 yards in a remotely standing position.

C. Seven things that attract me to...

1. Kris: everything, seriously, plus he's hung. [OMG, he'd die if he saw this]
2. Hands: they're very sexy. I'm a touch-oriented sort of person.
3. Smell: scent is important to me. Someone/something nice smelling is a turn on.
4. My bed: memory foam mattress pad + down comforter = ultimate comfort
5. Home: warm, cozy, family - all nice things
6. Yarn: the way it feels, drapes, looks, smells.
7. Sidewalk chalk: I can't stay away from it - so many possibilities!!

D. Seven things I say most often

1. Fuck
2. Shit [God, I'm classy aren't I?]
3. Love you [I really do say this alot!]
4. How are you today?
5. Just one second while I grab these [garments] for you.
6. Have a nice day! [obviously 4,5, & 6 are work related]
7. 'ere. *nudge* ;)


E. Seven books (or series or genres or topics) that I love

1. The Outsiders by S.E. Hinton
2. Harry Potter books
3. Pretty much all Madeleine L'Engle's YA Fiction books
4. Christy
5. all the Curious Georges
6. The Green Mile
7. Cheesy chick lit. Pink covers. Mindless fluff. I love it - I can usually finish a book in one class.

F. Seven movies I watch over and over again (or would if I had time)
[I'm not much of a theatrite at *all* so excuse my poor list] [And is 'theatrite' even a word??]

1. Empire Records
2. The Breakfast Club
3. How High
4. Dazed and Confused
5. 8 Mile [Eminem is so freakin sexy]
6. Gone in 60 Seconds [only cuz Kris watches it *every* time it's on TV, though]
7. Mr. Deeds

G. Seven people I want to join in, too.

Uhh, I'm bowing out of this tag since I think I'm late on the meme bandwagon. If you haven't done it yet, consider yourself tagged.

Remember only 5 days left til my contest ends!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

There's something so fun about sidewalk chalk, isn't there? That was one toy I really wanted to buy for my kids so I could play with it too.:)

12:13 PM  
Blogger Jewels said...

pickles really gross you out? All kinds? even bread&butter pickles????? yummmmmm

10:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home