Monday, January 30, 2006

It's crack!!

And I'm fucking addicted.

20 Questions

I can't stop playing! Kris's mom got the hand-held version for he and his sibs awhile ago, and since then we've been having a hell of a time trying to stump it. Then, I found the online version and it was all downhill... The handheld was beatable, but the computer version is unstoppable!! I was able to win with "yarn" but it still guessed it after 28 questions. I *did* get it with "an hour" but I kept second guessing all my answers, so I don't know if it counts.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got it with 'the wind' - but darned if it didn't get 'potato chip' and 'snowman'.

*grumble grumble* Like I need a new addiction!! ;o)

10:27 PM  
Blogger LinknKnits said...

I beat it with office cubicle and electronic organizer (can you tell where I was playing??). Also, took about 30 tries for it to get crochet hook and lilac bush... but it has answered every other single one!!!

So. Addictive.

4:53 PM  
Blogger Mandi said...

thanks for my new addiction...like I needed another!

8:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home