Wednesday, January 25, 2006

I'm it!

I got tagged! I was holding out on this meme, but then I saw that Jen tagged me, and well, here I am.

*The Four Things Meme* [I got tagged with the shortened version, thru Jen via Sue at Good Yarns, so that is what follows.]

Answer the four questions below and then name four taggees.

Four jobs you have held:
1. Customer Service Rep @ drycleaners
2. Cashier @ health food store
3. Porter @ bowling alley
4. Waitress @ a shitty coney

Four places you have lived:
1. Michigan
2. Clawson, in Michigan
3. My house
4. My room [pretty lame, but I've never moved.]

Four vacations you have taken:
1. The northern east coast - Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont
2. Space Camp in Huntsville, AL
3. Washington DC
4. The southwest - Colorado, New Mexico, Arizona, Utah

Four vehicles you have owned:
1. '96 Pontiac Grand Am
2.
3. [I haven't had enough years of driving to have had many cars!]
4.

Four bloggers you want to tag: [Are there still people to tag??]
1. Deneen
2. Jessi, I'm still tagging you even if you can't play right now!
3. Sara
4. Andrea

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My husband (that's right, husband!) went to the adult space camp in Huntville back in the '80s. He had a great time. My son went to space camp in 2001 here in northern CA right before it closed. Did you get a blue suit? DH still wears it for Halloween!

4:03 PM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

Jen tagged me too. I was wondering how that all worked now that I see how you did it I will have a little more confidence in participating.

6:40 PM  
Blogger LinknKnits said...

Space camp, huh?? HOW COOL!! I am in awe. Was it like the cheesy '80s movie at all (which I loved when I was in 3rd grade, so don't make too much fun!)? LOL

8:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home