Friday, December 09, 2005

Time for some new duds...

I was just waaaay too bored with the old standard template... So I dug this up on Blogskins tonight, and a little adjusting later I'm okay with it. It's something different, and there's nothing to fucking click - it's all there on one page, nice little sidebar and all.

I am bummed that I can't seem to get my blogroll to right-align, though. Anyone know how to do that?? I'll also be screwing around with the color of the links, too, but that's minor and I gotta work early, so it can wait...

While I did the changes, I also stuck up the cute little button that Kari made for the Great Flake Race 2005 that's forming now over at Crochetville. I'm very excited about it, and have restricted my snowflake making so I don't end up burnt out like Kimberly... I really like the look the blending filament gives them though, and if I wasn't broke and coveting 4000 other things, I might add some Lurex to my wishlist.

Right now I've been trying to stop looking at roving on eBay, and it's haaaarrrddd... It's just all so pretty! I can't wait for the class...

Deneen, I'm glad to hear you're doing better. Jessi, I hope your move is going smoothly, I'm sure this big dump of snow didn't help!! Joy, I wish you reduced stress levels in the *very* near future! Kristi, how's the a.m. sickness going?? For some reason my bloglines hasn't been letting me know you've posted. :P Hugs, *everyone!!*

Good night!!

5 Comments:

Blogger ThreeOliveMartini said...

i like the new "clothes" too !! .. yeah that spinning is addictive.. i tell ya!

8:52 AM  
Blogger DAWN said...

Your template scared the crap out of me when it popped up. I thought I was in the wrong place for a moment. Looks good.
I was tempted to join the Flake race, but my plate is full and if I add one more thing I may throw up. Good luck to all that are doing it. . . Go, go, go. . .
~ DAWN

5:50 PM  
Blogger sara said...

Great new look!!

9:39 AM  
Blogger LinknKnits said...

Hey -- I love the new look! I have been thinking of trying a new look from blogskins, but was afraid it would eat my page or something! Did you have any problems?

Good luck on the flakes! I wanted to join the race, but decided to wait until next year. I just have too much to do!

10:52 AM  
Blogger Kimberly said...

Love the new look! Dem ders some fancy duds yous got now!

*sigh* The flakes remain elusive in my world.....I will start making some again....soon....I think.....

4:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home