Monday, December 05, 2005

Overdue Thanks!!

I've gotten packages!!

First, from the wonderful Lori - my Shrone inductee award package!! Included along with my Official Bona Fide Shrone card was a cute little red-hatted snowwoman ornament, and a Brave Cowardly Lion figurine!! A most excellent welcoming package - Thank you so much, Lori!!

Next, from Vik way down in the beautiful Argentina, a package that must have cost her a small fortune in postage!! She sent along a sweet postcard, and three *knitted* ornaments... two hearts and a tiny stocking with my name on it! Thank you Vik, I appreciate your thoughtfulness very much!!

And lastly, a gift I received today while recovering from my sicky-weekend, from an anonymous elf in the neighboring Ohio: a copy of Inspiration No. 81 - Crochet Fashion Ideas Spring/Summer. This booklet is full of cute patterns, some of which include knitting but most of which don't, and several of which are now on my WIM list. Thank you very much, Anonymous Elf!

Now I'm off to stiffen my flakes...

5 Comments:

Blogger LG said...

Hi Natalie! I'm happy you liked what I sent you!

6:30 AM  
Blogger sara said...

hee hee! I have to laugh at myself. I did a double take "stiffen her flakes?" what the!

Looks like you got some goody good goodies.

Glad you're feeling better.

6:54 AM  
Blogger LinknKnits said...

What lovely gifts! How fun! There is nothing I like more than getting unexpected packages in the mail... :-)

Hope you are feeling better!

9:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Natalie! It's amazing how I've gotten to know you even "more" better! Would you send me your e-mail???????


I miss you!

mary Q
artmquinn@yahoo.com

8:36 PM  
Blogger LadyLinoleum said...

Dude you scored! Nice gifties!

4:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home