Monday, December 26, 2005

Hope your holidays were good, all!!

My Christmas was great: Kris stayed at my house, and we slept in late then woke up and opened presents. I got good stuff. :) Then... we lazed around for awhile, did dinner at my aunts, left a few hours later when I fell asleep... I went to Kris's and napped while he played his new video game, then we played poker with his siblings til 1 am this morning. I won - I came up about $9 up.

I didn't get as many snowflakes finished as I'd like, and I gave out alot of "IOU Present" cards. I think everyone understood pretty well... I'm definitely going to get a head start on things for next year... which is why I'll be joining Julie in her Snowflake Mondays. [Button soon to come...] I'll also start budgeting before the 20th of December, lol.

I registered for classes for next semester. I'm taking Intro to German, [I figured it would be good cuz I took two years of German in high school with a great teacher and did well] re-taking a computer class I took a semester ago and blew off, and - get this - bowling!! I *hate* bowling so much - I practically grew up in a fucking bowling alley, not to mention I suck so bad at it - but - it's the easiest phys ed credit there was. So, whatever. I'll suck it up if it gets me a degree.

Anyways, I have a shitload more to say but Kris just got home from work early cuz they were dead, so I think we're gonna go do lunch and some shopping. I know I haven't been posting or commenting much, but I have been reading all your blogs, and thinking about you all!! Hugs!!

2 Comments:

Blogger LG said...

Ich bin in Deutschland geboren! Wir können auf Deutsch reden!
Fröhliche Neues Jahr Natalie!

5:26 PM  
Blogger LG said...

May health, happiness and good times greet you each day of the new year! Happy 2006 Natalie!!!

3:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home