Monday, December 12, 2005

Hell Yes!! A Tale in Which a Girl Gets Some Goodies

I won Kris's presents for me tonight on eBay, and I am fucking thrilled. I have been stalking these auctions for days, waiting to snipe them at the last minutes - from the moment I found them, there was no question that I he would win these auctions [for me]. Want to see the objects of my desires?

Click here.
And here.

Did I mention that I'm thrilled?? I'm in negotiations with the seller right now for sizes J and K also, which she didn't have listed but I want to buy off of her to complete the set.

Hooray Kris for getting me good presents this year!!

3 Comments:

Blogger sara said...

gorgeous!

6:51 AM  
Blogger LinknKnits said...

Wow!! Between the hooks and spindle, you are going to have a great Christmas! I bet you are counting down the days! LOL

9:01 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

wow those are gorgeous!

7:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home