Saturday, November 05, 2005

S-A-T-U-R D-A-Y Hey!!

Hell yes for Saturday nights!

Things are working out better than I could have possibly imagined at this new job - today we got free breakfast from a local restaurant, Original Pancake House. It was yummy. :) The hours are great, and the people are friendly, which is even better.

I haven't been doing a ton of crocheting because I'm not sure about the coveted pattern. It's not very clear and I'm not exactly sure WTF I'm doing! I want this shawl to be finished already but I'm afraid of getting too far along and then realizing I did it wrong. I think I'm working through a "semi slump" right now... I still have the desire to crochet - but I haven't actually been doing much crocheting. [?]

Anyways, I'm going to enjoy a little bit of hockey [and maybe a little of this!] Here's Kris right now, riveted to the TV Arizona can, as Deneen so correctly noticed, LOL!!! [Cotton mouth, anyone?]:
My Cute Honey

JIC you were wondering, that's a Holmstrom jersey, and Holmstrom just scored the first goal of the game!! Which, interestingly enough, was his 100th career goal! That jersey is actually autographed and doesn't get worn ever much; Kris won it in a raffle. [Like we could ever *afford* a piece of memorabilia like that. Ptthhbbp. :P]

Later: Well, the Wings are getting their asses kicked. Disappointing, but not enough so to put a damper on my buzz evening. Seriously though, LOL, what is with all the penalties?? Jessi, I know you are with me on this one...

1 Comments:

Blogger Deneen said...

Okay Nat, first of all, Kris looks riveted to the Arizona tea can, but perhaps he has partaken in the other picture, hence the confusion.

Also, why must you rub my face in it??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

9:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home