Sunday, October 16, 2005

Yay!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Yours truly is truly a shrone! How honored I am! Follows is the thoroughly excellent email I received today from Lori:

Dear Natalie,
I'm pleased to inform you that you have been selected as a esteemed recipient of The Bona Fide Shrone Award! I've determined that you possess many of the salient characteristics of a Shrone! Here are the reasons why you are a Shrone:


1. You made the world's ugliest Ugli-ghan square, and only a bona fide Shrone could do that!
2. You know the pleasures of The Weed.
3. You have a kind and generous heart.
4. You possess wisdom ahead of your chronological years, a hallmark of all Shrones.
5. Something about you says when you get old and withered, you just might go out crusing for penis!
6. You are unknowable.
7. You like lions, sock monkeys and office supplies. These are good things to like.
8. You have excellent tastes in fancy, baubly crochet hooks, like that glass one that costs $70.
9. You're one groovy chick and I think you are super cool!
10. You haven't killed your inner child and you freely allow it out to play.

Yours in Shronedom!
Lori


Very very awesome.

On an off note - I attempted waxing today, and the reuslts were - less than stellar. So much pain - and the hair came off spotty - so I would've had to it twice! OUCH!! I gave up half a leg in, and am going to remain a hairy hippie until tomorrow when my skin has sufficiently healed and I can shave. :P

4 Comments:

Blogger noricum said...

Cool! Way to go! :)

8:33 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Congrats and welcome to Shronedom!. Sistah Shrone!

7:13 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

How cool is that! congrats!

2:39 PM  
Blogger Jewels said...

Congrats young Shrone!!

9:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home