Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Tell me please

why -

when I have been bitching about my job for literally months on end -

searching for a new one while putting up with multiple piles of shit -

and I finally find a new job that's not sucky as hell -

I can't stop fucking crying because I am so sad about leaving??

Tonight was my last shift, and I felt like it was heartbreaking. My face is all red and nasty blotchy from crying so much and I am ugly and sad. I will miss that awful place. I hope they keep me on payroll so I can fill in now and then.

6 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Aww sweetie, thats what happens when we work someplace for awhile. It becomes second home and the people extended family, just like crazy family sometimes you have to part ways and it still hurts even if they were pains in the butt anyway!

7:22 AM  
Blogger Deneen said...

Unfortunately, as humans, we grow attached to people and places, even when we bitch and moan about them.

8:03 AM  
Blogger noricum said...

*hugs*

Change is stressful, but you'll get through it.

9:51 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

this too shall pass. . . you'll be surprised at how quickly.

11:25 AM  
Blogger Joy said...

Because you are a good person with a kind heart and HUMAN. :)

4:39 PM  
Blogger Lulu said...

hugs

12:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home