Saturday, September 17, 2005

Playing along...

I was tagged by Beth, and since I'm soooooooooooooooo bored right now I'm going to play along.

10 years ago - I was 10. I'd just started fifth grade, and felt like tough shit cuz we were the oldest in the school. This was also the year I first realized I was "popular."

5 years ago - I was just starting my sophomore year. I'd transferred to a HS in a new city, and was branching out from my old safety net. I was getting high and having fun and had just started skipping school and letting my grades fall. I'd begun hanging out with Kris's sister, and later on that year, he and I would hook up.

1 year ago - I was starting classes at the community college and not the university. :P Things were pretty much just how they are now, LOL - same lame job, same living situation, same everything. I'm happy with that - it's jus the continuing easiness before I have to actually grow up!

5 snacks - Tollhouse cookies, bubblegum Popsicles, nachos + cheese, broasted potatoes, Honeycrisp apples. [BTW, Honeycrisp are absolutely the most fabulous apples *ever.* I'm so spoiled on these that I really don't even like other varieties. They're only in season a short time and much better organic.]

5 songs I know all the words to - Fuck All Y'All - 2pac, First Taste - Fiona Apple, just about any Doors/Motown/Eminiem song, Castles Made of Sand - Jimi Hendrix

5 things I'd do with 100 million - Buy a nice house, buy some property up north, get a Shelby Cobra, pay off student loans/tuition, hook up everyone I know and love, travel all over the place and spend a few weeks in Amsterdam, donate alot of it...

5 places to run away - up north, Amsterdam, Rome, Alaska, and pretty much anywhere tropical.

5 things I'd never wear - mesh, straight leg jeans, any type of vest, leggings, and all tight, tiny, unflattering clothes.

5 favorite TV shows - LOST, Good Eats, Law & Order: SVU, and I really can't think of 2 more!

5 biggest joys in life - Kris, my family, accomplishing something, a lazy day, and maybe some gorgeous yarn.

5 favorite toys - my car, my phone, my comp, my *toy,* and our other toy.

3 Comments:

Blogger ThreeOliveMartini said...

umm Natalie.. do i see you being a little naughty ??

YOU GO GIRL !!

HEHEH..

i will have to hunt down a honeycrisp apple.. when are they in season ? i am an apple FREAK

4:03 PM  
Blogger hi, i'm natalie said...

Beth - honeycrisp are only in season a very short time - and usually they're really expensive... In MI the season is right now, from about the 13th of Sept. to maybe the first week in October... and at my work a 2lb bag is running 6.85... But they're so so worth it. If you're able to find them, I *strongly* suggest you do so!!

Come to think of it, I wonder if they'd ship okay...

5:45 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Ooh, you like Good Eats too...I like the combo of science and cooking, and I have some weird crush on Alton. I don't know why.

9:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home