Saturday, September 17, 2005

The Nat in the Hat


The Nat in the Hat
I woke up a couple hours before work this morning with a headache. Took some Motrin, went back to bed, woke up a little later, still with a headache, and called into work. After sleeping til 1 pm, I was feeling better and wanted a mindless crochet project... And I guess I was feeling a little jealous of Kris's hat. So, I made a 'girlfriend' hat, lol, the girly version of the 'boyfriend hat' from Cozy Crochet. This pattern is stupid simple. I used JoAnn's Dolcetto, which I swear is just like cotton candy. It's so awesome to work with, looks gorgeous, and is so soft and cozy. Took about a ball and a half with an "I" hook to fit my big head. I still have about the same amount left that I have no idea what I'm going to do with - maybe matching fingerless gloves?? I was working at slow pace today, so it took me longer than usual, but I'm happy with the way it turned out. It'll get used. :) And I have another FO... Woo-Hoo!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Kimberly said...

Great job on the hat! I love the color!

7:35 AM  
Blogger DAWN said...

That hat is awesome. Hope you are feeling better:)
~DAWN

2:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home