Friday, August 05, 2005

Ugh.

Today's going crappy!! I just need to whine a little bit...

First of all, the lady never called me back about the job. Poop. I'm going to wait until Monday and call her one more time.

Next, my car payment was late this month. The *only* time it has ever been late. Sucks. I also realized that I only get one more paycheck before the next payment is due - a paycheck that is going to be *very* small because of vacay and was supposed to be used to pay my $220 phone bill.

So what does that means? Means Natalie will be using her birthday cash to pay her car payment! Fuck. Also means that the entirity of my check will be going to pay my phone bill, no spending cash for me!!

It's not that I'm broke per se, since I actually do spend quite a bit of money on things I want, frivolous things, whatever. It's just that I have to be broke on my birthday! The way I figured it out - I won't even have money to put gas in my car until I get paid at the end of August. I'm in such a downer mood that it makes me want to cry!

It also doesn't help that Kris is superbly broke this week too.

Enough with my pity party, I have a ton of shit to do today.

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

*hugs*

4:54 PM  
Blogger noricum said...

*hugs*

5:01 PM  
Blogger Jewels said...

ditto that,...hang in there!

11:22 PM  
Blogger Ro said...

*hugs* Money just sucks doesn't it?

Thinking of you!! (especially will be on your b-day tomorrow!)

xoxo
Ro

11:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home