Thursday, August 11, 2005

Okay - I'd planned on posting today - catching up with the tags I've been hit with - but now it's already 1 and I have to eat, shower, register for classes, etc, before 4 when I work... So maybe tomorrow...

Thanks, everyone, for the wonderful birthday wishes - it was so awesome to get them and made my day so special!! I'm celebrating with some gals from work tomorrow, we're going out to eat and them dancing at a club as a joint birthday/bye bye celebration for me and another cahsier...

I had a job interview yesterday - all in all, I'd say it went well, but I'm not sure I'm thrilled about the job... So if I don't get offered it, I won't be disappointed... not sure I will accept it if I do.

I have the collared cardigan done, seriously... All I have to is the rev. sc. edging... But I haven't had a chance to pick it up the last couple days. It turned out really nice, I can't wait to share pictures.

What else? I had a counselor's appointment at school... I only need 15 more credits at the community collge, and I will go back to the university with an Associate's in Liberal Arts... That works well for me, I'll go back next fall, and take a lighter load this year.

I'll catch up soon, I promise...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home