Sunday, August 07, 2005

New Profile Pic

I figured I've been out of high school long enough, it's time to get rid of the graduation picture. The new one is taken with my camera phone, LOL, right before I fell asleep, so I apologize if I look a little stoned. It's actually a fairly accurate representation of me. :)

I've finished crocheting the parts on the big collar cardigan. Now I have to block them, I'm going to do that today - and sew them, hopefully I'll get started on that today. Then I have to crochet on the collar, which I'd like to have completed by tomorrow. I think once it's finished I'll take it to be dry-cleaned? The weather is still very much August - read: hotter than shit - so it will be awhile before I'll be able to actually wear it.

I'm off to the flea market now, then back to block and clean my nasty car...

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you,
Haaaappy Biirrttthhhdaaay Dear Nataaaalieeeeeee
Happy Birthday To yooooooooooou

7:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home