Monday, August 08, 2005

My Birthday!!

Thanks, everyone, for all the birthday well wishes! It makes me feel so special!

20 is kind of a dud year, nothing special happens except now I am a whole decade older! Crap - In the next ten years - I have to grow up!! Scary.

We're headed out the door to go to Logan's Steakhouse for dinner... I'm wearing the super cute earrings Deneen gifted me with and my mom has complimented how cute they are and asked where I got them. "You look good in earrings, Nat" she says. Thanks again, Deneen, hopefully I can get a pic.

Anywho, I'm off - thanks again!!

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!!

7:37 PM  
Blogger DAWN said...

Happy Birthday fellow Leo, hope you had a great day!!

~ DAWN

8:05 PM  
Blogger LadyLinoleum said...

Happy Birthday Natalie! You're just a baby...

8:50 PM  
Blogger hi, i'm natalie said...

Infertility?!! Uh, Hello??

Thanks for the B-day wishes!!

9:30 PM  
Blogger ThreeOliveMartini said...

happy birthday sistah!!

enjoy 20 .. it only comes around once you know !!

PS.. didnt know you had infertility problems *giggling*

10:19 PM  
Blogger Jewels said...

happy birthday wishes,...you're only a day older than yesterday silly girl!

11:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

crapadoodle! Happy B'day secret sistah!

1:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home