Thursday, August 04, 2005

Early Birthday Goodness!

When I received a little box in my mailbox today, I knew it was for my birthday... next week... but I couldn't wait to open it so I tore right in! I'm so glad I did! Here's the amazing gift I got from the wonderful Twink:
Happy girl, I am, to have these excellent goodies! Here's Kris modeling the hat for me, it's so soft!! There's also a cute drawstring bag, which I'll use for change, filled with gold coins and jewels - fabulous pirate's booty - as well as a red bandana, Burt's Bees lip balm, and the cutest little paper clip I've ever seen, which I am going to use for it's suggested purpose - marking patterns. In the bag with the booty was also a curious little charm for my awesome new cell phone. I've never seen cell jewelry before! I have it clipped onto it's holster right now, but it may move, I haven't decided yet.

Thank you so much, Twink, for your totally sweet and thoughtful gift! I love it all, and I feel *very* special to be the owner of one of your tricornered hats!!

3 Comments:

Blogger noricum said...

Neat! Lucky you. :)

5:42 PM  
Blogger DAWN said...

Great booty indeed (no pun intended, although I'm sure your booty is very nice--we'll let Kris go there). I've not seen cell phone jewelry either.
~ DAWN

9:40 PM  
Blogger LadyLinoleum said...

Lucky you and happy birthday!

2:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home