Saturday, July 23, 2005

So Long!!

We're leaving in just a little while now! I'm so excited - get this - I even baked cookies for the ride. How Suzy Homemaker is that?? The best part is - they're *special* cookies! They should make the ride up much better... ;)

It's about a 3.5 hour drive north to our cabin, if you're doing a steady 20 over the speed limit the whole time. The drive is nice though, and usually traffic isn't too bad. I'll be gone for a whole week! Yay!!

Here are some old pictures from up north:

This is me, probably around 3, on a bridge at a nearby forest trail.

This one is a picture of our cabin about 15 years ago. It now has siding and a picture window in front, but is still the same size - smaller than my dad's garage.

This last one is me and my dad on his boat at Clear Lake.


Talk to y'all in a week or so!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Deneen said...

Cute pics! I love special cookies!

7:10 PM  
Blogger DAWN said...

Oh, have a great time! (love the kiddie pictures--cute!)
~ DAWN

9:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home