Saturday, July 09, 2005

Rut.

Blah. I feel stuck the last couple days. I have three crochet projects going right nwo and I can't seem to finish a single one. I have responsibilities to take care of, things to acknowledge, blogs to read, dishes to load, laundry to do, classes to register for - and I don't want to do any of it.

And I'm going to be selfish and just not. I'm running away for a little bit. Maybe an hour, maybe a day. ? I don't know.

I'll be giggling as I go, too, cuz my sister got pulled over today. She's had her license for *4* days and already has gotten her first speeding ticket. My dad's gonna be maa-aaaddd. [Just for the record - I've been in four accidents but still managed to not get a single ticket.] Gloat.

I'm gonna go enjoy my Saturday night, maybe get a little intoxicated... ;) Talk to y'all soon.

2 Comments:

Blogger TxDove said...

hi Natalie... I'm Carla.. I've been reading your blog for a few weeks.. actually found it doing a search for hats... btw... excellent work. I've been crocheting since I was 14.. I'm now 45... I've found that if I have too many projects going I can't focus... so I bag em and only let myself work on one... ok so this works 50% of the time. most of my work is filet.. Crochet paid for food and clothing and a whole lotta bills when my children were growing up... now.. I'm a grannie or "Goodie" as my grandsons call me. I get to crochet for fun. I have a grandaughter on the way... and I can't focus on a single project to get started on for her... its been a treat to read your blog.. keep up the needle work..

12:00 PM  
Blogger Lulu said...

maybe you need a little break from crochet...Sometimes i just read a book for a bit...But then i get the bug again and start crocheting..:-)
have a great week ahead..

7:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home