Saturday, June 04, 2005

Stupid JoAnns

I went there yesterday with my 40% coupons, wanting to buy some rainbow boucle. I wasn't sure if they had it in yet, but I figured I'd at least order some and look around for secret pal stuff. So I drag Kris into the store and back to the yarn, and they don't have it. We go to the help counter and ask the lady if I can do a special order for it, since they don't carry it online. She says "We can't order products from the website." I explain again that they don't carry it on the website, which is why I'm trying to order it. Then she asks if they carry it in the store. Um, no, that is why I am trying to order it from them in the first place. So finally she says that they can only order products they have in the store... "Hello?" I felt saying, "do you have a brain up there??" Why would I want to special order a product they have in the store when I could just walk back there and buy it?? Is this totally nonsensical to anyone else?? So, I didn't get my damn yarn and I didn't buy anything else either, and now I have four 40% coupons that are about to go to waste. Dammit.

The lady from the LYS never called me back either.

I wonder if I emit a "dick me around please" vibe of some sort. I'd like to think that I'm a strong person, but I swear sometimes people fuck with me just because. If my life was a movie there would be an extraordinary number of assholes in the cast. The people we get at work... AGH... It's like vortex that just sucks in the outcasts of society. I wonder sometimes how some of them make it through life - according to Darwin they should've fizzled out a long time ago, but they are still alive and making my shifts miserable...

Anyways, enough whining, I'm going to go outside and bask in the sunshine! [Finally, sunshine! YAY!!]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home