Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Sigh

It's been a looong day. I'm exhausted in so many ways. I got the call from Kris 25 minutes after I got to work this morning... I left... Kris was/is very upset. He's lived 2 houses down from that set of grandparents for his whole life, then to lose them both within the year is really rough. Especially since just last night, hospice gave his grandpa about two weeks... no one expected it to be this morning.

Now we take it little by little, I guess. My heart hurts for my boyfriend and his family right now... especially his mom...

Thanks all for your good thoughts. They're very much appreciated.

7 Comments:

Blogger Deneen said...

My thoughts are with Kris and his family. No matter what time frame hospice owuld have given, there's no way to prepare for someone's passing. You just being there for him should help him out tremendously.

10:53 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I know how hard that is. Last year I lost both of my grandmothers. Hospice gave my grandmother just about the same time frame, but she died within days. It's very sad, and hard. I hope he can find peace, and it's good that he has someone like you supporting him.

12:51 AM  
Blogger Humor Girl said...

Hi...not sure what to say about your post..But I wanted to say hi. Hope your day gets better...:)

2:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My thoughts and prayers are with him and his family as well. I agree wit Deneen, it is hard to deal with, no matter when it happened.

8:18 AM  
Blogger sara said...

So sorry for Kris and his family. I'm thinking about them. I agree w/Deneen the best thing you can do is be there and listen.

10:50 AM  
Blogger Mandi said...

He's very lucky and I'm sure grateful to have such a wonderfully understanding and supportive girlfriend like you. Hang in there.

11:52 AM  
Blogger Jewels said...

aw, my sympathies for you guys. It's a hard thing always, to have a loss.

8:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home