Thursday, June 02, 2005

Security Breach

Trying to do anything on my computer right now is a MAJOR suckfest. We let our Norton run out about 2 weeks ago and haven't purchased a replacement... and now we have all kinds of scary little monsters! Everything is running slow and randomly shutting down, plus I'm wary of clicking any links cuz sometimes they'll just make my comp freeze up. This has happened a ton with commenting links, the last week or so I've not been able to comment anywhere without this stupid box having a stroke... I know there were a bunch of things I wanted to say but right now I can't remember a single one! Sorry everyone, for not commenting... I hope we'll have new protection software by the end of the week so I should be back up and running soon...

So far this week has been filled with work. I wish I had something more exciting to report, but I haven't even gotten much crocheting done. One row on the Seraphina is taking forever now, so I've been putting off the four or so that I need to complete the shawl. Plus, it's FINALLY started to warm up here so my enthusiasm is weaning. Not to mention, I really want to make that Triple PLay pattern! I called my closest LYS and they "don't carry any crochet patterns" (fuckers) so I asked if they could special order it for me. I was told that someone would get back with me, but I'm not getting my hopes up. My impression of the owner was that she was a real bitch, and one of those people who think crocheting is inferior.

I'm enjoying some Ben & Jerry's for breakfast this morning, LOL! If you have access to B&J's, you MUST try the Oatmeal Cookie Chunk flavor. Or the Strawberry Cheesecake, formerly known as Primary Berry Graham. Or the Heath Toffee Crunch. I rotate between these (and sometimes the Mint Cookie Crunch) and I could easily eat a whole pint in one sitting. Most of the time I don't. I just love me some good ice cream. The cheap stuff really is not as good. I worked at gourmet grocery store for a while my senior year, and they had a gelato counter. Once you eat gelato, it's hard to go back to regular old ice cream. I guess I've become a bit of a frozen dessert snob. I'm also an apple juice snob, but that's a whole different story.

Wish I had some pictures to finish off with, but I'm not sure I'd actually get them to load. I just like posts with pictures. I have to take a shower and get ready for work now - yuk.

I hope to be back commenting soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home