Thursday, June 09, 2005

A poll, she said

Okay. Here's the story - my cellular contract expires July 1. Kris's is already up. Right now he and I are both with AT&T turned Cingular, and we are less than in love. My signal is worse than it ever has been and I pop into roam in various places in my house. Plus, even though our calls are "in network" we are still charged minutes for them. So, we're shopping wireless companies... and I think we've got it down to Sprint/Nextel and Verizon... Their plans are very close in price and minutes, so what it comes down to is service - have you guys had any experience with either of these companies? What you like/not like? Why? Who should we pick??

2 Comments:

Blogger ThreeOliveMartini said...

i have verizon .. and i *heart* them.. i travel often and have no signal problems.. the only time i every have sketchy sevice is in NM.. my best friend who is a trucker also has verizon.. he is every where.. and there is rarely a time we have dropped calls etc..

12:21 PM  
Blogger Deneen said...

I have Verizon and always have signal problems, not enough towers here. I've had them for three years though, jusy laziness. I rarely use my phone.

2:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home