Monday, June 27, 2005

Lots of little gifties...

Woo-hoo... I've had fun being an X-Mas in July elf this weekend.
Look at all those envelopes! I finally got smart and quit buying them one by one at the P.O. - what a waste of money that was! I made Kris take me up to Meijers today to stock on shipping supplies, since my dad has the week off and won't be able to do my mailing for me. I'm going to mail half of them out tomorrow and then the other half on payday when I get some more cash... or maybe on Wednesday if I can get Kris to loan me some. I can't wait to get them out - the best part about this is the reaction, I love for people to be thrilled with what I sent them. So anyways, keep a lookout in your mailboxes, everyone, X-Mas in July is here, LOL!

Only four more days until my wireless contract is up with ATTturnedCingular and I'm so thrilled... We've decided to go with Verizon, as that's what my family and his family both have. Plus, they have a decent deal on camera phones until just after the fourth of July. I can't wait to get rid of my phone.. it's from the cellular dark ages, I swear. I go into roam in my room. :P Just have to wait til July 1, which is also payday. Yay, a new toy.

Didn't get much done in the crochet front today, I have been working on my secret project... I thought I'd have it done by tomorrow but it looks like it may be Tuesday as I've run into a little difficulty... But I want to get it wrapped up soon because I am hoping my Triple PLay pattern will finally come tomorrow and I want to get started on that right away. The weather has been so hot lately and shows no sign of letting up soon, a top like that would be nice to have.

The countdown is on for my vacation... not the one that got ruined to N.C. but our annual up north trip... I'm so thrilled! I love our little cabin. It's really "rustic" LOL, [read: no shower] but it's perfect for us. We're right across from the airport in Atlanta, MI. It's a small, typical up-north kind of town - lots of kids my age with multiple children and no non-smoking sections in restaurants. It's not a tourist destiniation, and that adds alot of appeal in it's own. In fact, there's only one hotel in town and *gasp* no McDonald's within a half hour's drive. The lake we go to is called Clear Lake, and it really lives up to it's name - you can see straight to the bottom in the deepest parts. There are also tons of other fishing lakes in the area, but we usually only swim at Clear Lake. We'll be going up for 7 or 8 days at the end of July, and I can't wait. I could tell y'all all sorts of good stuff about up north but I won't torture you until after I get back, LOL.

And then I get back, and the next week is my birthday... that's a whole other issue... I'll be two decades old! So, so weird... i'm not really sure what I want yet, but I do know I have to milk the present-giving while my parents are still willing, LOL...

ACk! It's late, time for bed!

2 Comments:

Blogger sara said...

You are such a quick little elf!! I"m still working on the first of several items!

Your vacations sounds like it's going to be fun!

10:17 AM  
Blogger DAWN said...

We switched form Cingular to Verizon about a month and a half ago and I'm so glad that we did. We got the phones that are one down from the picture phone (although, it is a great deal) we just don't need anymore gadgets. Not to mention the lesson for my husband it would take to get him able to use it HA!
~ DAWN

10:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home