Friday, June 17, 2005

"I've been a bad, bad girl...

I've been careless with a delicate man..."

[Not really, but I'm offering a prize (TBA) if you can name the song that lyric is from. Seriously!]

I had some quality SEX (stash-enhacement expeditions) today. Lots of it, LOL. JoAnn's has their Firefly something-or-other sale going on right now. So, innocent me, I wander in hoping to grab a couple things for XMAS in July using the 50% coupons I got in my email. Turns out, all their clearance was 50% off! I should've just turned around and walked out, especially since I actually had money to spend, but no. I ended up with this:
That's not even including the XMas gifts! But the prices were so great, I couldn't resist. The Lustersheen (which I have NO idea what to do with yet) and the Cotton-Ease were only $1.50 a skein. The baby boucle was $1 a ball, and the CaraMia? Only $2.50 each! Down from like $8! I was able to get a lot more bang for my buck and even got some larger X-Mas gifts.

I also resolved the Father's Day dilemma. Actually it was a lot easier than I'd thought it would be! My dad and I were walking thru Wal-Mart today when he turned down the pillow aisle. Turns out he's been wanting a new pillow - so he picked out a really nice memory foam/down one and that's that. Simple and I know he likes it since he picked it out, LOL!

GUess that's all for now, I have some yarn winding to do so I better get busy!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Criminal-Fiona Apple.
I had to sing it in my head for a few mintues before I got it!
(And I'm sure you have no idea who I am... came across your page from the crochetblogs webring.. so don't feel obligated to give a prize to someone you don't know. ;))

5:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And now that song is totally stuck in my head!

5:25 PM  
Blogger Deneen said...

Argh! You people with real Joanns-Cotton-Ease for $1.50-argh! I am so jealous! In a way though, I really don't have any yarn money to spend right now, so maybe it's best (NOT)

7:42 PM  
Blogger Jewels said...

omg I have deep yarn price envy now!!

9:52 PM  
Blogger Meadow said...

Aw man, I'm too late. That was one of my favorite songs. The rhythm section is out of this world.

10:10 PM  
Blogger Lulu said...

love the colors

4:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home