Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Hanging on by a thread...

is where the Pistons are right now. Everyone says we play best with our "backs up against the wall." (If only I had a dollar for everytime I've heard that phrase used this play-off season!!) But, I think we're going to need some kind of miracle to win two in San Antonio. I am at least hoping to push on to a Game 7!

I think that Jessica has an awesome idea with her 101 things in 1001 days. [She actually borrowed the idea from here - credit where it's due.]I found Jessica's blog somehow or another a couple days ago and since then I have been mentally compiling my list of 101 things. I'd like to have it posted here within a week or so, so keep an eye out, and it would be cool to see your list of 101 things, too!

Right now, one my things to do is finish up the last sleeve on my shrug. It didn't turn out quite as loose as I'd wanted, but I still like it. But now that I know I like it, and it's about 98% done, I have NO desire to finish that last sleeve. Don't ask me why. I've been thinking about my next projects... things I'd like to make for both Passport to Imagination and Pine Ridge Reservation. I have some things in mind and look forward to working on some afghans, something I haven't done since Christmas time.

I also need to send off the baby blankies I made for Children's Hospital and UMC, I can't believe I still haven't done it. I have five of them to send off, I think - I have got to get that done. Bad Natalie!

I'm going to go sort thru my stash and see if I have any more X-Mas in July presents... 'Night!

1 Comments:

Blogger Ro said...

Deeeeeeetroit bassssssketttttballllllll!

They pulled it out, I don't believe it! Sheed was definitely back in the game tonight! And I had to watch it alone cause hubby went to bed early LOL.

Five blankies, that's amazing nat! Whenever you send them I'm sure they're gonna love em. I can't wait to see what you come up with if you do find time to make something for passport, and for the pine ridge babies too! I want to send something for that too. so many projects so few hands LOL

love ya!
ro

2:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home