Sunday, June 19, 2005

De-troit Bas-ketballllll!!!

I really hope the Pistons do well tonight. I think if we win it we really have a good chance back in San Antonio. If we don't - we're done for. I can't wait for the game to start! It's a great time to get some crocheting done, LOL... I've been making good progress on my flowery shrug - I just joined in the fourth ball and I think it'll fit perfectly by the time it's gone... If I don't get distracted I might be able to finish it up tonight. That would be nice, I'd love to wear it work to work tomorrow...

I finally went ahead and ordered the Triple Play pattern. I called all the yarn shops around me and not one of them carries it, or any crochet patterns for that matter. I found it here, on eBay, for a pretty good price. Last night I was looking longingly and Kris was like "Do it. Just buy it right now," So I did... i can't wait for it to get here. I think I'll make the first one out of the Cotton-ease I bought, maybe the second in Cara Mia or if I really like it some Pakucho cotton... I'm so excited. [Hey Andrea, how did you like the Pakucho??]

Deneen and especially Elizabeth have got me green at the stash they've recently acquired... It's taking so much resolve to not blow my last $30 on more yarn! I want more yarn can't justify spending any more on yarn when there's a wheel bearing getting really bad in my car and I don't have the $80 to fix it, LOL! The clearance sale was bad enough. I must stay away from eBay...

Father's Day's over, but now I have to stress about what to get Kris for his birthday... He will be 25 in a couple weeks, and again, I have no clue what to get him. Hehehe, he's getting to be an old man... It's fun to tease him about that. Not that we're very far apart, but since I can't even *legally* drink yet I can give him some good burns. ;) We've been together for awhile so I'd like to get him something nice, but I feel like the only thing he needs/wants right now are tools to fill his new box. Just doesn't seem romantic enough, I guess. At least I'm easy to shop for - buy me yarn and I'll be happy...

Off to watch the pre-game stuff...

3 Comments:

Blogger sara said...

It is sooooo hard to save money and visit e-bay! I've recently gone back to e-bay after a 2 year absence. My checkbook is suffering. LOL!

10:28 PM  
Blogger noricum said...

I haven't actually used it yet... I'm trying to finish some of my other projects first. :P (I wanted to buy it before it disappeared, though... Elann stuff does that sometimes.) I can send you snippets of each colour, if you're interested...?

11:49 PM  
Blogger Ro said...

one freaking point. Can you believe they lost by one freaking point??? They couldn't rebound to save their lives last night, and some of those calls were so out to lunch. We got fouled all over the place but if anyone breathed on Genobli wrong...*Grumble, gripe*

Gonna take a miracle now!!!

11:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home