Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Huh?!

Does anyone else find this as fucked up as I do?? Seriously.

I have so much catch-up reading to do, at Bloglines and C'Ville... Only a couple days and I've fallen behind! I've been working five days a week lately, not quite forty hours but most of my shifts are 1-9:30... pm... which screws up my whole day! By the time I wake up, shower and eat it is time to go to work again... get home, crochet for an hour or two, go to bed and do it all over! This schedule will take some getting used to - right now I feel like I'm not getting anything done! I've never worked this many hours in my whole life, but hopefully with the extra cash I will be able to start saving a bit.

Oh yeah, for anyone interested, I thought I would pass along the link Dawn shared with me for some long hippie skirts. They're here, I really like the red one on the first page, but I'm broke for now and won't be able to get it for awhile.

Hmm, I can't think of anything else that I had to say right now, so I'm gonna go grab a couple more hours of sleep before I have to get up and get ready for work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home