Saturday, May 14, 2005

Gripe

Grr. I need to bitch for a sec, so if you don't want to read then don't.

I'm not exactly sure where to start without mentioning any names... suffice it to say that there are some rather pushy, rude people who are spending a lot of time at Crochetville and are really beginning to piss me off. First it was just a few remarks I'd noticed that I didn't really care for, but it seems like more and more I feel certain people are just saying some uncalled for things... and/or, to go off on a tangent, using C'Ville as their personal soapbox - that's what BLOGS are for people. To a point, I understand, but I feel it's going overboard lately... Yes, we are a group of good people, however - it seems like people are taking advantage of that, and or "trying to steal the spotlight," so to speak, by posting about every little bit of their drama... Again, that's what BLOGS are for... Maybe I am heartless, but I just don't give a fuck if your sister's cousin's baby's mama has to have her tonsils removed or whatever. I'm so sick of all the "requests for prayers..." That's probably so bitchy, but C'Ville just is not the place for that.

I realize that this is all probably very petty... We should welcome everyone with open arms, whatever - but lately I've been wishing that there were some members who would just leave, LOL...

Guess dealing with people I can't stand is one of those lessons I need more practice with...

6 Comments:

Blogger noricum said...

As an athiest, I can promise to never ask for your prayers. ;)

12:26 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I can understand that- I mean, I wouldn't go and post about my problems there, why should anyone else?

2:54 PM  
Blogger Mandi said...

I am so glad to know that I'm not the only one who feels that way. There's one in person in particular that I cringe whenever I see a post of theirs...I just want to barf! Ok sorry to rant on your blog, I'll go back to mine now! Take care!

3:25 PM  
Blogger ThreeOliveMartini said...

natalie.. i totally agree.. the rules state there shouldnt be religious or political things mentions.. so as a person that doesnt believe in god you wont hear it from me and I get a little offended at those type things too .. i dont bring my personal stuff to the table most days.. soemtimes i like sharing like SP knitting..

3:35 PM  
Blogger hi, i'm natalie said...

All I can say is thanks everyone for your comments/mail. It's so nice to know that I'm not the only one who's feeling frustrated about this!

4:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I cannot understand why communities always have to end up being so drama filled. That is probably why I tend to stay at the fringes.

You are not alone in your frustration. All I can say is just ignore it. (Don't you hate unsolicited advice? :-))

5:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home