Monday, May 23, 2005

Blech!

My internet broke! It was running slow as hell all Saturday and then just quit on Sunday. So, we have the cable people coming out sometime tomorrow afternoon but until then I am going thur withdrawls... Right now I'm cowering away in the back office at work trying to sneak a little comp time! (good thing we are slow tonight, LOL!) So, while I would love to write a good, long post, I can't think under all this pressure! Agh!

So, quickly:

Ro - Thanks so much for sharing your pictures with me! You must be SO proud!!

Dawn - thanks for the link and the tip about the OLd Navy skirts (She says pass, Deneen.) I will definitely be looking closer when I have a bit more time.

Beth - the mattress pad is freaking divine. Totally worth the cash - I want to get out of bed even less than I ever did - uh-oh.... My mom likes mine so much she's getting one for their bed.

Deneen - to find out your page rank, you have to d/l the Google toolbar. It has a little spot that will tell you the PR of each page you view. I think last time i checked you're a 3.

Anyone who I forgot I'm so sorry! I'm so frazzled/hurried right now! Thanks everyone for stopping by and leaving comments!

MOre soon!

1 Comments:

Blogger Deneen said...

That stinks. Thanks for the Old Navy tip, still haven't gotten there.

I did D/L the google tool bar, but I can't figure out what the hell to do with it!

What does a 3 rank mean??????

Lori is still in the hospital, she's fine, but recovering slower than hoped.

8:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home