Sunday, May 08, 2005

Been Tagged...

Lori, my awesome secret pal from the Spring Swap, tagged me! Here's how it works:

Pick 5 of the following and then complete the sentences. Then pass it on to 3 more of your blog friends! But no tag backs!

The Premise (pick 5):

If I could be a scientist...
If I could be a farmer...
If I could be a musician...
If I could be a doctor...
If I could be a painter...
If I could be a gardener...
If I could be a missionary...
If I could be a chef...
If I could be an architect...
If I could be a linguist...
If I could be a psychologist...
If I could be a librarian...
If I could be an athlete...
If I could be a lawyer...
If I could be an inn-keeper...
If I could be a professor...
If I could be a writer...
If I could be a llama-rider...
If I could be a bonnie pirate...
If I could be an astronaut...
If I could be a world famous blogger...
If I could be a justice on any one court in the world...
If I could be married to any current famous political figure...

So, after some thought, here are mine:

If I could be a farmer - I would live up north and grow only organic and have a big John Deere I'd ride everywhere.

If I could be an architect - I would work on building enviromentally and economically friendly housing. I'd work on making the city beautiful again, and try to reduce urban spawl.

If I could be an inn-keeper - I would want to be just like Martha Stewart and have all sorts of "personal touches." I'd serve scrambled eggs spooned back into their (sanitized) shells and have fresh flowers in every room. I would love to own a B&B...

If I could be a writer - I would publish at least one dirty story.

And lastly, If I wcould be a gardener - I would grow one garden with nothing but lilacs!! I LOVE real lilacs... Look what I brought in this morning for Mother's Day:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Wish you all could smell the great scent wafting through my house right now!!

I, in turn, will tag: Rebecca, (oh where oh where have you been?), Dawn, and Cindy!

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I love, love, love lilacs. They're my favorite flower.

7:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Natalie,
Glad all went well with your grades. Also, thanks for the tag. This one I really enjoyed.

9:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home