Monday, April 11, 2005

Up past my bed time...

Blogger finally let me in, and I figured I'd take advantage of that (lately rare) advantage and write a post. So, here I am!

I took a couple Herbal Up-Times at work tonight, they're the green bottle. If you ever need something to get you going, let me suggest these! Seriously, I may go thru a whole bottle this week...

It was just a couple posts ago that I was feeling over-extended in the work department, right? Ugh. I wonder if someone could explain how now suddenly I'm working the next 6 days in a row... Oh dear. I predict lots of Up-Time in my future... I'll also mention Whoop Ass, another energy product that I like. I don't know if it's just the thought of cracking open a can of Whoop Ass that gets me jazzed, or what, but one of these on Saturday morning has me good to go all day.

Classes are starting to wrap up and that means lots of scrambling to make up lost time and tons of tests and projects. So far I've been handling this well... I've not actually skipped any tests or failed to produce any projects yet. By some miracle last week's group presentation came together quite nicely... I did well on today's math test although I think it's been four years since I've looked at the material (I'm in fundy algebra. :( Such an assault on my brain, I don't go to class.)...And even though I worked tonight, I did still get my psych test that's due tomorrow finished!

Hooray Natalie! Pat on the back.. *pat pat*

I can't wait for this semester to wrap up!! I haven't registered for my summer classes yet... Big mistake = no open seats in anything pertinent. I guess it stems from the fact that I don't actually want to take summer classes! But... the whole getting cheaper credits faster at the community college thing isn't exactly working out... In fact, I only got 19 credits this year and 24 last year... Shit. It sucks to write that out. I have to take at least one summer class.

My crochet work has been on the back (back back) burner... I keep picking up my purple blankie and doing a row or two... but not much actual progress since I feel like I have a kazillion other things I need to be doing instead... I keep myself motivated with the thought of the cute little floppy hat I get to make when I'm done, LOL!

I haven't had a ton of time to spend on the net either, it's scary but I haven't kept up with most of the posts at C'Ville since the move!! It makes me feel out of the loop... I hate that feeling. It's always been rather pervasive with me... stupid that it should carry over into an online community also!

One speck of fun to look forward to - I'm going to a raunchy toy party!! It'll be my first one, actually my first anything party... it's a milestone! LOL, apparently there will tastings... I can't keep a straight face even as I type that... I'm not one to be shy about these things, but really... tastings?? That's just too much. At any rate, it'll be sure to an evening, (or many...;) of good fun!

Hope I haven't been too boring with my little life update! Now, I'm off to bed! Nite nite!

3 Comments:

Blogger Deneen said...

I think you just like opening anything called "whoop Ass" just to say you did!

As for your raunchy toy party, I have never purchased or gone to one, but I have friends.........Jack Rabbit!

8:17 AM  
Blogger DAWN said...

Yeh, that Jack is something else (might I also mention "pocket rocket"). Those parties are fun--especially if you get the right group of gals together. Woohoo!
By the way, the purple blanket looks really soft.
~ DAWN

9:05 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Me and a friend hosted a co-ed version last year...my boyfriend and hers demonstrated the use of er, larger pocket rockets as light sabers...LOL

2:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home