Wednesday, April 06, 2005

UH - OH

So, I'm a big procrastinator. In high school, my teachers all described me as a minimalist. It's not something I'm proud of, but I seriously HATE homework... Once I learned something, I've learned it, and don't feel I need to go over it a billion times. That said, these habits carry over to work that maybe is a little more important... Like the project that I'm supposed to have done this Friday...

Actually, it's a group project... and my group and I haven't done anything! We're supposed to have a 10 minute presentation ready to go on Port Huron, MI during prohibition. Problem is, I can't find one fucking thing on it!! So now, I wonder, what do I do? You would think that after wokring with these same people for the whole semester I would have their telephone numbers, or email addys, or something, but I don't... ! Agh. I'm so frustrated, I hate feeling stuck, and that's where I am right now. I've been to two bookstores, two libraries, and searched online... can't seem to find anything relevant!!

So, instead of stressing, I'm going to relax, go outside and chill out on our swinging bench. The sun is shining right now but we're supposed to have some nasty storms later, so I'm gonna soak it up while it lasts, and flip through the crochet books I rewarded myself with at the library today.

I think I have the Scarlett O'Hara syndrome... "I'll think about it tomorrow..." Guess that's why my GPA was much less than fab in high school!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home