Monday, April 04, 2005

RAOK

Stupid Blogger.

I was RAOK'ed! I got an envelope today, I don't know who from, but it was full of fun stuff!! There's a bag full of tea, in yummy flavors, and a skein of Bernat denim style. There's also a bunch a pattern leaflets for afghans, and a magazine turned open to a pattern for crocheted sock monkeys!! They're so cute, too! Plus, this awesome fairy sent along a pouch full of Burt's Bees goodies, shimmer in two shades, plus a tube and a pot of their fabulous lip balm! That's so excellent, since my current tube is beginning to get low!! She also sent a little tin of mints, can't forget those! The postmark is from Florida... I wonder who this awesome package was from??

Once I locate my camera, I'll post pics...

Sorry about all the !!s.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home