Thursday, April 14, 2005

I got this little quiz in my email yesterday, it was sent to me by Dawn. Instead of forwarding it, I figured I'd just post it here!

1. What time is it? 11:01 am eastern (daylight savings if you want to get technical)
2. Name as it appears on your Birth Certificate: Natalie Marie (Insert Last Name)
3. Nicknames? Nat, although I only let people I really like call me that.
4. Parent's names? Jeanne and Pete
5. Number of candles on your last birthday cake? 19
6. Date that you regularly blow them out? August 8th (to echo Dawn, Leos rock!)
7. Pets? 1 dog, Mikey
8. Favorite animal? lions (leo, lions... I guess it's a natural thing. I don't like house cats at all, though, only big ones.)
9. Tattoo? Not yet... The only design I've wanted so far is too intricate to get it the size I want it.
10. Where did you put it? I'd like to put it on the back of my ankle.
11. Birthplace? Royal Oak, MI
12. Favorite vacation spot? MM, of the ones I've been to, I'd say I enjoyed the four corners area the most. For small vacations, nothing beats my cottage. Someday though, I will go to Ireland.
13. Ever been to Africa? Nope
14. Stolen any traffic signs? yup :)
15. Croutons or bacon bits? croutons
16. 2 door or 4 door? 2 door!! I hate four doors...
17. Salad dressing? Restaurant style Ranch - I don't like Hidden Valley or Kraft. I also love a good balsmaic vinigarette... Garlic Expressions is the best by far.
18. Favorite pie? Apple.
19. Favorite number? 8, 5, 3, 17.
20. Favorite Color? baby blue, maroon red.
21. Favorite Holiday? Does my B-Day count? Of not, then X-Mas.
22. Favorite Food? Junk. Or Mexican
23. Favorite day of the week? Sunday!! Kris and I both have Sundays off, plus it's flea market day!
24. Favorite brand of body soap? Burt's Bees Baby Bees Buttermilk Bath Soap. It's the best.
25. Favorite tv shows? Medium, LOST, That 70's Show, and The Simpsons.
26. New book you are reading? No fun books right now... :(
27. Favorite Fast Food place? It totally depends what kind of munchies I have... I love Chicken Shack and Pizza Hut.
28. When was your last hospital visit? honestly, I do not know...
29. How many times did you fail your driver's license test? Zero. I got it my first time, and got only 3 points taken off.
30. Where do you see yourself in 10 years? Hopefully settled into a cozy house in a nice neighborhood, married maybe with a kid or two, running a tea house...
31. What do you do when you are bored? I haven't had time to be bored lately!! Usually I crochet, play on the computer, used to just go drive around but gas is too damn expensive for that now.
32. Furthermost place you are going to send this message? I'm not.
33. Who will respond the fastest? I dunno...
34. Least likely to respond? again, I dunno...
35. What time is it now? 11:22 am. (eastern, D.S.)


Well, that was fun. Now comment! Seriously, I love comments. Sometimes I think I blog just to get them!

1 Comments:

Blogger Deneen said...

You poor baby, begging for comments! You must try that butterfly preemie blanket. It works up so fast, one day. You will love it!!

5:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home