Thursday, March 17, 2005

Today's my Anniversary! (or, Happy St. Patty's Day!)

How funny that my anniversary is on St. Patrick's Day, LOL! You know what we were doing!

But really - I can't believe it's has been four years already! Most people are shocked that it's been that long, since I'm only 19, but the first 18 mos. of our relationship weren't "official," LOL! I'm just so glad to have found my perfect match so early, and I'm so thankful for every minute that I spend with him. He's my inspiration, my backbone, and my best friend - he supports me even when I'm not sure what it is I need to do. He's the person I love to laugh with, to cuddle with, & to just be with. Tonight to celebrate we are probably going somewhere casual for dinner, (Kris doesn't like expensive food, LOL, he likes chicken tenders & fries), than maybe to the little neighborhood bar with some friends to have some green beers. I don't much like beer, but it is St. Patty's Day so I figure there's no better time, LOL!

I haven't been doing much crochet this past week or so. I finished up the yellow star blankie set, and haven't been inspired to start anything else. I do still have the ugly poncho going, but both my Michael's and my JA's are out of Jiffy T&Q in the rocky mtn. colorway. I haven't yet gone to Meijer's, which was where she bought the first skein, but I'd rather go to M's or JA's so I can use my 40% coupon, y'know? PLus, I think it's nasty looking and I don't like working on it, so I'm in no hurry to get that yarn. I did start a hat from some black Bernat Boucle I got on sale at Michael's, but that's not thrilling me either, so for now I've not been hooking very much. (Hunny doesn't mind, LOL)

Anywho, I'm off to finally get showered, so I'll leave you with the question of the day:
What is the strongest drug you ever tried? I guess mine would be acid. I had fun.

4 Comments:

Blogger DAWN said...

Happy Anniversary, Natalie! Have a great time with your man and enjoy at least one beer. I prefer dark beer to the green kind ;)
~ DAWN

4:48 PM  
Blogger Deneen said...

Happy Anniversary!! The hardest drug, hmmmm-I don't want to answer on the grounds I may incriminate myself. I NEVER tried heroin or crack.

Nuff said!

7:13 PM  
Blogger Karla said...

Happy Anniversary, Natalie! I hope it was an enjoyable one!

As for your question of the day, I'm with Sherry...the strongest drug I've ever had was an epidural! I never tried any drugs...at least not knowingly!

1:57 AM  
Blogger Heather said...

When I read your question I was thinking prescription drug! HA! Silly me. So my answer would be Vicodin!

3:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home