Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Pause

To all who I owe questions and answers: they are forthcoming, I swear. I'm a little behind today, and have to work tonight. I probably won't get them up til tomorrw. I'm sorry, :(

To my secret pal: Thank you so much for your wonderful HEAVY box full stationary! The papers are just gorgeous and they will inspire me to write more letters. I'll post pics soon, I hope...!

I bought myself a tub (yes, a tub! uh-oh!) of cheesecake this afternoon, so I'm gonna have a few bites and get back to writing my obituary...

To everyone: Have a terrific Tuesday!

1 Comments:

Blogger noricum said...

Would you like me to make my questions less annoying?

Take care, and I hope you have a good day!

Is writing your obituary a school assignment? Sounds kind of gloomy!

5:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home