Sunday, March 06, 2005

Interview time!

Saw this over on Beth's blog the other day, and it looked like fun, so here are the rules, directly from her:


Here are the rules for this Blog-a-thon. I'll offer to interview the next how many ever people to respond to this post (because I dont have a huge following but if you get like 100 comments a day you might want to limit the number of interviews you want to do) that will follow these rules:

1. Leave me a comment saying "interview me."

2. I will respond by asking you five questions here. They will be different questions than the ones below.

3. You will update your blog/site with the answers to the questions.

4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.

5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.

And so, here are the questions Beth asked me, and my answers to them:

1. What is your major? And why ? Um, I wish I had an answer to this question... That's what I'm trying to figure out and why I'm going to this shitty little community college right now... I think I'm going to end up just going for a liberal arts degree, cuz it's a catch-all, and I have really random credits right now.

2. Do you like Michigan? Is that where you were born? If not where? I was born in Michigan, in fact I've lived my whole life in the same house. How sheltered of me, I know, but actually I've travelled quite a bit and - although I've found other places I like alot - no other places I would want to live more than here.

3. What is the most dangerous thing you would consider doing? This is a fun question. I guess dangerous is relative, I think maybe I've done some things that would be considered dangerous... But - I'd really like to drive in some sort of demo derby, or race cars... I like to drive fast...

4. What is your favourite food? Chicken with rice, or cheesecake...

5. Why do you have this weird love of Sharpies?(you like to sniff them dont you ?) LOL, no sniffing here... I guess I used to vandalize stuff in middle school (OMG, did I really just admit that?), and I've liked them ever since.


Well, that was fun. If anyone would like me to ask them some interview questions, just leave me a comment and I'll try to think of some. :)

I started another blankie for the CAL last night with blue Bernat Baby Boucle, it's so soft! I'm about halfway thru with it, but think I won't have enough yarn to make a matching hat so I just may have to go buy more... I want to get some yellow boucle and make another star blankie...

Ack - I've been so inconsiderate in neglecting to thank Ro until now! She RAOK'ed me with the most wonderful package!! This wonderful woman sent me the Easy Tunisian kit from Annie's Attic, which I have been eyeing for months now! She also included some cute heart shaped Post-Its and a pack of pastel Sharpies. (I swear I don't sniff them!) If I wasn't so frustrated with my camera I would post some pics, but I don't feel like going up to CVS, etc etc. I can't wait for my next financial aid check to come in, I'm buying myself a new camera... :)

Now I'm off to ride my new bike in this nice sunshiney weather we are finally having!

Bye all!

2 Comments:

Blogger Ro said...

Oh yes, wasn't the weather glorious today???I actually didn't mind grocery shopping.

Btw, Interview me, please?!

I'm so glad you liked your ROAK :) You weren't inconsiderate not posting about it, girl, you've just been swamped! I can relate!

hugs
Ro

5:45 PM  
Blogger noricum said...

So... you're saying you don't inhale? ;)

Hey... I'm doing this interview from 3olives too. Are you maybe interested in exchanging interviews? ;)

7:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home