Thursday, February 10, 2005

I've Been Tagged!

I was tagged by Dawn with this quiz, so here goes:

Total Number Of Music Files On Your Computer: About 200

The Last CD You Bought: Maroon 5 "Songs About Jane" (really Kirs bought it for me!)

The Last Song You Listened To Before Reading This Message: I don't know! It's morning and I haven't heard any music since last night...

Name 5 Songs You Listen To Often Or That Mean Something To You
1. Moondance - Van Morrison
2. Castles Made of Sand - Jimi Hendrix
3. No Woman, No Cry - Wyclef Jean version, orig. by Bob Marley
4. Hopeful - Twista and Faith Evans
5. F*@# All Y'all - 2Pac (it's my pissed-off song)

Which 3 People Will You Pass This Stick To And Why:

Heather and Rebecca cuz they've not yet been tagged, and Ro, because she's the newest add-on to my list of blogs.



1 Comments:

Blogger Ro said...

ack! I've been tagged for the first time, and double tagged at that! :) will post the answers soon :)

hugs
me

12:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home