Thursday, January 06, 2005

Woo-Hoo!

Today has been a great day!

First of all, a HUGE thank you to Heather for granting my wish for blog help!! She hooked me up with a bunch of copy and paste links for buttons and assisted me with pictures... (check below to see if it works!) I'm so grateful to her for taking time to answer my stupid questions! You rock, Heather!

Secondly, my TOTC hooks came today in the mail! I'd had Bill hold the N and 13mm hooks for me right after the holidays, and I have been patiently waiting to release them!!



They are both cherry wood, and I'm especially loving the way the 13mm feels in my hand. I will definitely be hunting for an excuse to use it!

And lastly, I got word from Chelle today that my package full of yarn from the swap should have been delivered today. This would be mildly disturbing, since her confirmation says it was delivered today, but we got bunches of snow yesterday and today, and it is very possible my mail lady overlooked it trying to hurry up her route. So, it will give me something to look forward to tomorrow, and then if it fails to come I will get suspicious.

My poncho is really coming along now, I have about 2 feet done so far and I'd say it's 18-20 inches wide ( I haven't measured!). I've set it aside for now, cuz I've been working at my blog for a long time and now I have to go check in at Crochetville and try to think up another wish, since one of mine has been granted!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home