Monday, January 03, 2005

Welcome...

To my first ever blog! Hooray Natalie for finally catching up with the world!

Well, I guess I'll start out by saying that I'll try to keep this mostly crochet related. I really love to crochet. My next door neighbor taught me when I was eight years old, and I made so many doll clothes it was unreal. Then I made alot of scarves throughout middle and high schools, but not much else. Finally, when I quit smoking in May of 2004 I really began to take crocheting seriously again, because it offered a great, productive thing to be doing with my hands (That wasn't smoking cigarettes! Yukky!).
Since then I have really enjoyed making afghans for everyone I know, and I've been venturing out into the trickier areas of crochet. I have about a billion and a half patterns that I want to make, and keep finding more everyday! I am a member of Crochetville, a place I absolutely love, and spend a lot of time there, as well. Kris deals well with crochet obsession, although he flatly refuses to come within 10 yds of yarn with me in a store!!
I'm a bit unsure about this whole blogging thing, and am afraid that my life will turn out to be embarassingly boring, so bear with me readers (if there are any of you!).

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

WOOOHOO Welcome to blogdom!

3:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

as they said above, welcome to blogdom. I am sure you will figure everything out really quickly!

ParchedWhisper from Crochetville

4:11 PM  
Blogger Deneen said...

Yeah Natalie!!!!!

7:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home