Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Snow! (And My Wishlist)

Lots of snow! We've gotten about 2-3 in. already, and it's supposed to start up again at about 3pm and not stop til morning!! Kris will be one busy guy with all his plowing, but he calls snow "little dollar signs from heaven" so even though he will be pooped he will love it when his checks come in. I think plowing is fun, personally, but I also get to go home and rest while he works upwards of 24 hrs!

I have figured out how to get my button here and also one for Crochetville, with much help from Donna! I'm still having difficulty trying to borrow other buttons, though. I want to put the swaps I'm involved in in the sidebar too, but can't seem to save the button as a pic! LOL, I feel pretty helpless at this point. It is also my goal to learn how to get some pictures up for everyone to see, but I have to develop film since my digital took a crap on me. Somewhere between the camera, the card, the connector cables, and the computer I'm having problems, and everytime I try to get pix from my camera my computer crashes. (Whew! How's that for alliteration?) So, for now at least, I resort to the old-fashioned way.

I wanted to thank everyone for all their kind comments and support with my blog. I feel like I'm being a pain and I really appreciate it!! You gals at Crochetville are the best! Sometimes I feel like I'm spending as much time there as I am crocheting... But I've met a lot of great people and participated in a lot of fun things, so it's worth it.

I'm very excited about the wishlist continuing as a RAOK thing. I've already seen several wishes that I am able and would love to grant! I was able to teach myself how to get that list in the sidebar, at least!! I hope that everyone receives several gifts on their lists. I know I'm going to try to send out at least 2 per paycheck, of the smaller ones at least.
...I feel like I've made a lot of progress today with this blog. Now, if I could only say the same for my poncho...

1 Comments:

Blogger Karla said...

Cool! I hadn't heard that the Wishlist is going to continue as a RAOK thing, but I think that that is wonderful! I hope I can play along!

It looks like we both thought of putting our wishlist over on the right-hand column, because I had done that, too! Great minds think alike!

I'll be coming back to read more of your blog! Love it!

5:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home