Tuesday, January 11, 2005

ROAK Wish List

Well, I've put together my first ROAK package tonight, and it will get mailed out tomorrow. I hope the recipient enjoys, as I had fun picking stuff out for her. Can't wait til Friday, a.k.a. Payday, to grant a few more wishes.

On another post related note, I also got Kari the Burt's Bee's stuff that I'd said I'd get for her, and will be mailing that out tomorrow too. Keep a look out, Kari!

AND - !

One of my wishes has been granted!! A wonderful Godmother granted my wish for office supplies by sending a beautiful portfolio of stationary from Florence, Italy. The set contains 10 notecards and 10 envelopes, and is marbled in earthy colors. I LOVE it!! Hopefully I will have pix to share soon. I've decided to not try to find a replacement wish for this one, because
1. I have not yet thought of one for #9, and
2. One can never have too many fun office supplies! I am a pen junkie...

School is started back up (boo) so the exhaustion has kicked in already.. I am NOT a morning person. My math class is way too easy - guess that's what happens when you take the placement test 4 years after your last math class... oops. They stuck me in fundy algebra - should mention I made it all the way thru honors math in HS and stopped at trig. So the prof. was teaching fractions, and I couldn't help but roll my eyes...Guess that will be an easy "A." So goes with my Psych. class, in which the grade is comprised of 4 exams, which are take-home. Yes. A week to complete some fill-in-the-blank and matching questions. Guess I didn't challenge myself very much this semester, but it will nice to get some easy credits.

Rebecca, I am so glad you received the Sock Monkey booklet! Be sure to post pix once you get one completed.

Thank you for your comments, Dear Readers, it makes me feel so special to read them!

4 Comments:

Blogger Deneen said...

Girl, you don't need help with your blog (as per your wishlist). I still can't figure out how to make my buttons "clickable"~~~

Love your button, Donna does great work.

Stop complaining about your fundy math class too--I hadn't had any math in 15 years when I needed it to graduate. I had to take four math classes just to get the hell outta school. Three were fundy just to get me back to college level math. I want to go back and get another degree next year once my dd is in school full time, but am afraid of the math again!

Love reading all your posts and I'm glad you started blogging

11:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

woohoo Burts Bees! Thank You!!!

6:04 AM  
Blogger Jewels said...

omg, rare but always good to meet another person who is an office supply-aholic!! I have a pen fetish I think...I pick out the pen of the day before the clothes that I'll wear, haha

9:03 PM  
Blogger Colette said...

I am very glad you liked the note cards. This is the link for the hat pattern you asked about. I did it with 2 stands of sport wt yarn and 1 hook size larger than indicated. http://webpages.charter.net/basheera/rosehat.html

9:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home