Saturday, January 22, 2005

Pictures! Finally!

I broke down and took my camera card to CVS to run off some prints tonight. So, I actually have some pictures to share!! I don't want to use them all up at once, so I'm gonna reveal a few at a time, LOL, to keep things more interesting...

Here's my finished Amore poncho, modeled on my rocking chair:



And here's my doggy, Mikey, on the stadium blanket I made for Lauren:



The blanket is made in her varsity soccer colors, gold and navy blue. Here's a close up of the stripes:



And here's a closer up of the nasty gold color and stitch I used:



The stitch is from Jan Eaton's 200 Block book, I believe it was called the "bluebell block" or something like that. I used Bernat SS yarn and an H hook.

We have had almost a foot of snow today! Kris has been plowing nonstop for almost 17 hours now, and still has several more to go. Hopefully I will have pictures tomorrow - it was snowing too hard to take one today! I've been crocheting like a fiend, and started/nearly finished a poncho for me mum. It's out of LB Homespun, and will be so perfect for a freezing day like this one...

I'm off for now...


3 Comments:

Blogger Deneen said...

Pretty poncho...did you use a pattern for it or "wing it"?

Stay warm!!

8:51 AM  
Blogger hi, i'm natalie said...

Actually, I made it after seeing one that I'm pretty sure YOU made... It's all extended sc, very warm/soft.

10:25 AM  
Blogger hi, i'm natalie said...

Nope, wasn't you that made it - my first post says it was Barbara, and gives a link.

10:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home